20.11.13

AN AUTUMN DREAM

I've always been amazed how nature tweaks the backdrop upon every transition of seasons. During this time of the year, leaves turn red, brown and golden. Alas, not here. 

Since I live in a tropical country that knows only wet and dry seasons, the easiest way to recreate an autumn-ish feel would be under a huge tree where dried, withered leaves lay resting. 

Well, we tried. :) Tres for the effort!






A post like this cannot end without my signature bungisngis candid shot. In my opinion, candid shots are the best. Always brimming with emotions. Pagbigyan.


I do a lot of silly poses. So silly I even question "Why the hell did I do that?" and Dan would come asking "What was that?". See, that's a part of me that I cannot rid of. After each i-dont-know-why-I-did-that-pose I laugh so hard at myself for being crazy (oftentimes clapping like a retarded seal).




Photos by: Daniel Richard Sta. Romana

No comments: