18.10.13

HEY, JOE!

Last Saturday, I was once reunited with Dan and She for our seasonal shoot. We knew it would be a long afternoon of pure passion (naks!). It’s only fitting that we had our tummies full-tanked. So we headed to Joe’s Italian Restaurant to indulge ourselves in some pasta goodness.


It is a house of pasta where cheese and herbs collide in a manner that would tickle your taste buds. I’ve been staying in Elbi (Los Banos) for quite a while now (read: 8 years) and I can’t believe how on earth did I ever fail to visit this place! 

Its dimly lit interior brings a romantic feel. This is totally conducive for dating. <3







Interesting bit, isn't it?



This is She, my lovely sister from another parents (goes by the name of Shirley May on crazy days). 



And this is Dan, the superman behind the lens. Woot!


When the three of us are together, it's impossible to remove the oopsies out of the picture. Shortly after the dishes were served, She and I immediately took a mouthful and boy, it was HOT! Patay gutom ang peg.


Gambereli al neapoletana, P185.00


Prawns in lemon cream sauce. This is what I ordered for myself and it screams of creamy, herby goodness!


Cheesy bacon linguine, P180.00


Chopped pancetta (Italian bacon) in two-cheese sauce. Cheese overload! If you're a cheese lover, this is a must-try!


Sicillian calameretti (spicy calameretti), P175.00


This one is also a win! I didn't find it spicy, though. Believe me, I have a really high tolerance for spiciness. If you're not a fan of spicy food, I believe this one's safe. :)


Joe's Italian Restaurant
Pearl St., Umali Subd, Los Banos, Laguna
(near Los Banos National High School)

Going back? Definitely!
Happy faces = satisfied diners. See you around, Joe!

Photos by: Daniel Richard Sta. Romana


Conquering the world one bowl of pasta at a time,
                                                          


4 comments:

Leslie: HauteReb3l said...

That pasta looks delicious!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.
<3

http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh...my mouth is watering!

creepoblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I had fun reading!! <3

Unknown said...

:) it's reeeaaally good.