11.6.14

25 YEARS, 25 THINGS

I see flags everywhere; it only means one thing... or two. It's our 116th Independence Day! Yay! And, of course, my 16th (plus 10) birthday.

Yep, I'm currently flipping through the last pages of the first quarter, about to begin a new one. But before we come to that, let me do this 25-things-about-me thingy. Just some random stuff that you might want to skip. Haha. But I'm posting anyway. Heyyy, give the birthday girl a pass.

1. I used to be extremely boyish. I used to punch them bullies. I still remember their names. ;)
2. I really wanted to take up Theater Arts. 
3. If you're a friend of mine, this you don't know --I am a big Harry Potter fan (and some items here will serve as proof).
4. I've watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for more than 50 times. 
5. I named my son JK because... duh. I love JK Rowling. 
6. I hate roaches.
7. I won a Harry Potter Quiz Contest. Yay! 
8. I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for 3 consecutive times without leaving the cinema -- that's almost 9 hours! My knees got stone cold I couldn't walk straight after the last full show. I had to call a friend to bring me home. See, too much fangirling there.
9. I used to have a pet pig named Badidi.
10. Whenever I like a song, it would play in loop until I tire of listening to it.
11. I'm Jack of all trades, master of none some.
12. I'm very open, I hate keeping secrets. 
13. But I'm good at keeping other's secrets. 
14. I love horror, action, adventure, sci-fi and mind-fuck books/movies. 
15. I'm pretty good at telling horror stories but I am a scaredy-cat.
16. Whenever I find something so hilarious, I'd laugh for the entire 5 to 10 minutes. 
17. I am optimistic.
18. I loved Sleeping Beauty as a kid. All the while I thought the villain's name was Magnificent. Imagine my horror when I found out it was MALEFICENT. My childhood was a lie! haha.
19. I have a huge appetite!!
20. Back in high school, I played Quidditch with a friend. Imagine what fantards can do with brooms and empty soda cans. I know, embarrassing.
21. A close friend of mine once convinced me to join a pageant; I figured renting gowns wasn't practical so I used our curtain instead. I made one for the first night and re-made it the next day. Designed and hand-stitched them myself, baby!
22. Whenever I talk to girls, I look intently at their features. I always have this urge of putting makeup on them.
23. I'm a morning person.
24. I'm very particular with proportions.
25. "You're too picky." Not really. Maybe. Okay, yes.



No comments: