21.8.14

LOOK WHO'S BACK!

Oh yes, that's me!

Lately, I've been so busy making time for everything. And since there's no juggling all, I ended up compromising other things, dropping a few even. Apparently, this is one of the things I find so hard to let go of entirely. I've been MIA for a couple of times already but I keep coming back. I always feel this thirst for a creative outlet and blogging is a surefire quencher. I know there are a lot of social media platforms out there but this is where I want to bury my nose into.

So while I am away, there's this one "reader" (YAY! SOMEONE READS MY BLOG. K.) who asked, "Are you okay? You don't post photos or anything on your blog anymore." Why, thank you for asking! For the record, I am okay. Despite odds, I am okay. And to show you how perfectly insane happy I am, here are some mugshots 1x1 ID pics. Boo. I hope these will do me justice.


(c) KevinCoy







No comments: