9.11.13

HUNGRY GIRLS AT AUNTIE PEARL'S

Cat came to Elbi without warning. It was such a wonderful surprise!! (Nah, she always does that. haha) We haven’t bonded together for a long time so she took me out on a gastronomic date. Awww.. How I love this lady! She sure knows how her Ninang tick. haha. She was totally hungry and so was I. Of course, two hungry machines know exactly where to go.

Since I’m the forever-in-Elbi lady, my tour guide duties still apply. I took her somewhere she hasn’t tried. So my ever-reliable food compass led us to mi faborito – Auntie Pearl’s Pizza!


Plain burger with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, and mushroom. This is my first love here. It’s always on my list. P55++


Tacos, P59



BLT Sandwich, P99



Oh my cheese! Two of the things I love –cheese and spinach-- fused in one!! I am one lucky Popeye! I think my love affair with the burger needs to give way to this. Lasagna (3-cheese spinach), P109





Lo and behold, a screaming 10” pizza for the hunger-stricken. They say it’s their bestseller and I couldn’t agree more. My every slice cannot go without a dribble of hot sauce. Loaded veggies and meat, P309




Melon shake, P50


Avocado shake, P50





I heard my tummy say thank you after we devoured these drool-worthy food. That was one heck of a lunch! Thank you Inaanak!

Auntie Pearl's Pizza
10664 Oregano Street cor. Lemon Grass, Demarses Subd.
U.P.-Grove, 4030 Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines

Conquering the world one burp at a time,



6 comments:

Something Real Serious said...

IM DROOLING NOW LOL

SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

Unknown said...

haha! i knoooow!

Janet said...

wow, by just looking at the first pic I thought ah this must be somewhere in states in Cali that serves really authentic pizza and pasta etc...Then after reading on, I noticed its in Laguna pala, the logo,the name ,food it all look so stateside! I want to try din soon ^_~ Will you be my tourguide if I visit Laguna pretty please..hehe ^_~

Unknown said...

Plus it's wallet-friendly. of course naman, a big big YES!!! :) Tell me when you're coming. I'd loooove to meet you!

Unknown said...

This is in Laguna? @_@ Wow! And are you a professional photographer? Your photos tell a story. I'm captivated by every frame. How do you do that?!! Hahaha. I'm simply mesmerized by your photos. You've got the skills, sis!!!

♥By the way, would you you be interested in following each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
Confessions of a Late Bloomer [Click!]
- A Singapore beauty and lifestyle blog! -

Unknown said...

Yes,Laguna. :) Oh my goodness! I'm flattered!!! haha. I am not a pro,sis. I'm trying (HARD) to learn, though. <3 Thank you so much for dropping by :)